What are you listening to?

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Basically all you have to do is to write the song you are listening to right now(:
Or a little from the lyrics, up to you(:

OMG Jordan!
I made it-hyperventilates-
lmaoxD


Last edited by Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to write what song I'm listening to.
Stupid me.
=D

Holly I'm the one you should be dating
Seeing you with him is so frustrating
I taught him everything he knows
He used to be my bestfriend now I hate him
I know that I'm dumb
But Holly...I'm the one
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:33 pm

Shocked
HEEHEEHAWWWHEEHEEHAWWWWHEEHEEHEEHEEEHAWWWW
Yeah, that right there is hyperventilation. <<<And that right there is a BIG word.
Anyways, ON TO THE SONG!


Fate fell short this time.
Your smile fades in the summer.
Place your hand in mine,
I'll leave when I wanna.
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:34 pm

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
I wonder what it's like to be hold
<3
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Stay awake! Get a grip and get out, you're safe.
From the weight of the world, just take a second to set things straight.(:


Last edited by xxJordanxx on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Baby's coming back
Baby's coming back

So I'm on my best behaviour
I can't take it anymore
I just woke up on the floor today
Yeah yeah

Poynter's version(:
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Tanita (: wrote:


Holly I'm the one you should be dating
Seeing you with him is so frustrating
I taught him everything he knows
He used to be my bestfriend now I hate him
I know that I'm dumb
But Holly...I'm the one

I love that song! I think it's my favourite SoD song along with Little Things. x)

Right now I only hear my TV, in the background. >_<
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 25
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Miley wrote:
Tanita (: wrote:


Holly I'm the one you should be dating
Seeing you with him is so frustrating
I taught him everything he knows
He used to be my bestfriend now I hate him
I know that I'm dumb
But Holly...I'm the one

I love that song! I think it's my favourite SoD song along with Little Things. x)

Right now I only hear my TV, in the background. >_<

Little Things is amazing <33
Well James is amazing.. so hence.. it's double amazing. xp
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:51 pm

So here's your holliday
Hope you
Enjoy it this time
You gave it all away
It was mine
So when you're dead and gone
Will you
Remember this night?
20 years now lost
It's not right
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:53 pm

xxJordanxx wrote:

Little Things is amazing <33
Well James is amazing.. so hence.. it's double amazing. xp
Yes, it is! and he is! Very Happy
and you're absolutely right!
Although, James does count for like a million, so it's more like..
Amazing x 1,000,000!! Very Happy


Last edited by Miley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 25
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:54 pm

If you could be my Punk Rock Princess,
I would be your garage band king.
You could tell me why you just don't fit in,
and how you're gonna be something.
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:54 pm

xxJordanxx wrote:
Miley wrote:
Tanita (: wrote:


Holly I'm the one you should be dating
Seeing you with him is so frustrating
I taught him everything he knows
He used to be my bestfriend now I hate him
I know that I'm dumb
But Holly...I'm the one

I love that song! I think it's my favourite SoD song along with Little Things. x)

Right now I only hear my TV, in the background. >_<

Little Things is amazing <33
Well James is amazing.. so hence.. it's double amazing. xp
Sick is the best song they have.
And yes, he is amaizing.
I love him.
I have a picture of him over my bed<3
lmao
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Miley wrote:
xxJordanxx wrote:

Little Things is amazing <33
Well James is amazing.. so hence.. it's double amazing. xp
Yes, it is! and he is! Very Happy
and you're absolutely right!
Although, James does count for like a million, so it's more like..
Amazing x 1,000,000!! Very Happy

Ah, right.
Hmm... How can one guy be that amazing?
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:57 pm

That's a really good question, and I don't think there's any other answer than;
He just is!
xD
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 25
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Miley wrote:
That's a really good question, and I don't think there's any other answer than;
He just is!
xD

Haha.
On one hand we have, James, Matt, Charlie, Tom[Fletcher], Dougie, Danny, Harry, Tom[Delonge], Steve...
Ehm lots of others. And on the other hand, we have real life guys.
How is it none of the real life guys are THAT amazing?
Theseee are the questions that keep me up at night.
Hahaha kidding... Or am I? Rolling Eyes
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:00 pm

He said I've been to the year 3000
Not much had changed
But they lived under water
And you great great great grand daughter
Is pretty fine

someone should make a thread where we can talk about whatever so we don't go way to off topic and all the other ones(:
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:02 pm

xxJordanxx wrote:
Haha.
On one hand we have, James, Matt, Charlie, Tom[Fletcher], Dougie, Danny, Harry, Tom[Delonge], Steve...
Ehm lots of others. And on the other hand, we have real life guys.
How is it none of the real life guys are THAT amazing?
Theseee are the questions that keep me up at night.
Hahaha kidding... Or am I? Rolling Eyes
Exactly! >_<
Why can't we just meet a guy with just half as much amazement in him, as one of those fantastic men?
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 25
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Tanita (: wrote:
someone should make a thread where we can talk about whatever so we don't go way to off topic and all the other ones(:[/color][/size][/center]

I just had the same idea, and did that. xD
CONNECTIOOONS!

sorry, that's what my friends always say when they think the same. >_>
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 25
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Tell me that you're allright
Everything is allright
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Miley wrote:
Tanita (: wrote:
someone should make a thread where we can talk about whatever so we don't go way to off topic and all the other ones(:[/color][/size][/center]

I just had the same idea, and did that. xD
CONNECTIOOONS!

sorry, that's what my friends always say when they think the same. >_>
haha:D
I say that too=D
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm bouncing off the walls again, whoa.
I'm looking like a fool again, whoa.
I threw away my reputation,
one more song for the radio station!
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:07 pm

I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
Apart from lonley
And it's all that I've got
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 25
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:13 pm

I'm coming out
I want the world
Got to let it show!
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show!


Woohoo! Razz
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 25
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Tanita (: wrote:
I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
Apart from lonley
And it's all that I've got

I LOVE THAT SONG! Shocked Very Happy
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 25
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:14 pm

I'm in the loony bin
Wearing a pale pink nighty
The nurse comes through the door
And whispers so politely
"Your boyfriend's here to see you
Look pretty and take a bath
I love his silly band
Can I get his autograph?"
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you listening to?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum